Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Plum Glory using MAC and Pure Luxe Products

I bought MAC Plum Dressing eyeshadow a while ago but never really had the chance to play with it...until now! So I pulled it out and this is what I came up with! Click for larger versions!


Products Used

Face
MAC Studio Fix Fluid in NC25
Dior Skinflash Concealer/Brightener
Sugar Tropic Tan Bronzer
MAC Melba blush

Eyes
Urban Decay Primer Potion
NYX Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencil in Black Bean
MAC Plum Dressing
Pure Luxe Glory
Pure Luxe China Blue
120 Pallete Silver
MAC Shroom
Prestige Kohl Liner
Maybelline Colossal Macsara

Lips
Clinique Bamboo Pink lipstick
GOSH Darling lipstick
MAC Love Nectar Lustreglass

Here's the tutorial!


SHARE:

4 comments

  1. This great for look for night of clubbing!!! by the way I have a NEW blogspot on here so check it out, ill no longer update my old one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this look, and I agree with Lala, it's a good look for a night of clubbing. :)

    ReplyDelete

© scotlass99. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig