Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Talika Lipocils Review


Ipicked up this product around 2 months ago, and wanted to let you know my thoughts on it.

I purchased this from HQHair and it cost £12.50 for 4.2ml. A 10ml tube is also vailable priced at £20.00

The first thing I noticed about this product was the size, it was smaler than I expected. I would imagine that the 10ml tube is around the same size as a standard mascara tube. Here is my wee tube alongside Rimmel Extra Super Lash and Loreal Lash Explosion Mascaras

Lipocils is on the left!


What HQHair says: "In normal conditions, our lashes never reach their maximum length: they fall out, they become brittle and break because of pollution, use of make-up and make-up removers, etc.

Talika's Lipocils Eyelash Treatment Gel combats this with specific, natural ingredients. In just 28 days eyelashes grow naturally longer and thicker.

Lipocils is the only product on the market to rightly claim and prove eyelash growth. It is the only product ever to be authorized in France to advertise this claim"

What it says on the box: "This very unique transparent gel is enriched with a complex made of plant extracts and lecithin that multiplies the effectiveness of the 100% natural active ingredients contained"

Right, so that's the science bit. Now, what did I make of it?

To start with, I had fairly long lashes but they lacked strength and thickness. After using this product for the last few months I have visably noticed a difference in the length, condition and amount of lashes I now have! Unfortunately, I don't have before pictures, so you'll have to take my word on the outcome! Here's a picture of my lashes now. No mascara!

I had low expectations of this product and was well and truly blown away with the results! Most other eyelash growth products on the market are up to 5 or 6 times this price of this little gem. I personally wouldn't pay for one of the more expensive products, as having long eyelashes isn't at the top of my beauty agenda (what??! lol) but for the price, even if all it did was condition my eyelashes, it's £12.50 well spent in my opinion!

Have you tried this? What did you reckon? Let me know! xx

SHARE:

5 comments

  1. I am using the Revitalash one at the mo...I was sent it by the company to test. It has definitely made a HUGE difference to my lashes but like you said...why pay £90 for Revitalash when you can buy Talika Lipocils for £12.50?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my Revitalash. It may cost more but I feel better buying it because they donate to breast cancer initiatives. It also lasts 6 months. Plus, it was created by an eye doctor so I don't have to worry about irritation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you so much for the review. I've been wanting to try this.

    Im a new follower and love your blog.

    http://sparklemidori.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you would really love to have permanently long eyelashes, choosing an eyelash conditioner that has the finest ingredients is your best option.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The eyelash conditioner is excellent even for fragile eyelashes and those which have the possibility of falling out. Regular use of eyelash conditioner can improve the thickness and length of your eyelashes in a quick way.

    ReplyDelete

© scotlass99. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig