Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Make Up Sale!

I thought it was about time for a spring clean of my make-up, so that means it's blog sale time!

Here is the important stuff!
  • All items are individually priced.
  • Postage costs are within the UK. Please contact me for costs outwith the UK.
  • I accept Paypal as payment.
  • Please leave a comment or email me at scotlass99@yahoo.co.uk with the items you would like, along with your email address and I will send you an invoice.
  • For multiple items, each additional item will be charged at half the p&p cost.
  • Any questions, emails me at scotlass99@yahoo.co.uk
Lips
MAC Mocha Lipstick £4.00 + £1.00 p&p
Barry M 129 Palest Lavender Lipstick £2.00 + £1.00 p&p


Cheeks
e.l.f. Studio Candid Coral Blush £1.50 + £1.00 p&p
Cargo Coral Beach Blush £8.00 + £1.00 p&p
Maybelline Precious Pink £1.50 + £1.00 p&p
ChriMaLuxe Minerals Blush in Elegant (MAC Flirt & Tease Dupe!) £3.00 + £1.00 p&p


Urban Decay 24/7 Liners
£3.00 each + £0.50 p&p
For full set, postage will be £1.00


Eyes
Urban Decay Grifter Eyeshadow £3.50 + 50p p&p
Pop Beauty Eye Cake Teal Eyes £4.50 + £1.00 p&p
Urban Decay Hotpants £3.50 + 50p p&p
Aveda Eyeshadow Duo £5.00 + £1.00 p&p
Hard Candy Plush Eye Dust £3.00 + £1.00 p&p



Urban Decay Glitter Liners
£3.00 each + £1.00 p&p
For full set, postage will be £2.00

Thanks for looking!

Heather



SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Could I please have e.l.f Candid Coral blush? Thanks

    ladybugleo@blueyonder.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Heather ^_^

    Could I get all the Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on Pencils, Urban Decay Grifter Eyeshadow, Urban Decay Hotpants Eyeshadow, and all the Urban Decay Heavy Metal Liners? Can you tell I'm an Urban Decay fan? :P

    Email: kinky.paws@live.co.uk

    Thanks,
    Kat

    ReplyDelete

© scotlass99. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig