Friday, November 11, 2011

Bourjois Little Round Eyeshadow Pot - Shade 03 FOTN

Hello lovelies!

Back with a quick post to rave about this eyeshadow I just bought! I'm not usually a fan of bourjois eyeshadows..they always lacked in pigmentation. However, I swatches this amazing indigo blue colour yesterday and it was super soft and insanely pigmented so it went in the basket immediately!

I did try and use this shadow just with a primer underneath (UDPP) however it went on a bit patchy.. Not to be outdone, I whipped out my Gosh Shadow Primer stick, which is basically a pearlescent cream shadow. I then pressed the blue over the top and OMG! I was impressed! Here are a couple of photos. They are taken at night, so the lighting ain't ideal but hopefully you can see the prettiness!







Have you tried these eyeshadows? Do you have any recommendations?

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© scotlass99. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig