Friday, February 24, 2012

Adele Inspired Tutorial

I love Adele and think she is an amazing singer! I decided it was time to a make-up look inspired my her. Here is my inspiration picture Seriously?! How pretty!



Here is the tutorial!


Here are the products I used:
Face
Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation in 56
MUFE Full Cover Concealer in 6
Sleek Contour Kit in Light
NYC Colour Wheel in Mocha Glow

Eyes
MAC Paint Pot in Painterly
MAC Pigment in Naked
MAC Eyeshadow in Soba
MAC Eyeshadow in Swiss Chocolate
NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk
MAC Eyeshadow in Mystery (brows)
MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack
Miss Sporty Mini Me Concealer
MAC Zoom Lash Mascara
Collection 2000 Lashes in Natural Length

Lips
Korres Lip Butter Glaze in Jasmine
MUA Out There Gloss in Peach Shimmer





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© scotlass99. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig