Saturday, February 25, 2012

Loreal Caresse Sheer Lipstick - Lovely Rose

I was drawn into the Loreal counter today whilst in Superdrug as they have quite a few new product launches! In particular, their Caresse Sheer Lipsticks. Unfortunately there were no testers out (don't you hate that? As if buying make-up isn't difficult as it is!!) but this particular shade caught my eye! The pictures are slightly dark because its getting dark here but I really wanted to take them with natural light!


My first thoughts are positive! The colour is a lovely rosy pink which gives a sheer, glossy colour. Remarkably these lipsticks are non-sticky like some others that I've tried. I can't comment on its lasting power as I've only just purchased it. I quickly snapped a picture of me wearing it. Please note that it's totally mis-matched to the other colours I have on because I couldn't wait to try it when I got in! Haha!


Also just noticed I have the hangy-up-ribbon-thingie showing, sorry bout that! :)

Have you tried these? I'm keen to try some other colours too!

Heater x

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Ahhh so pretty! I'm loving these kinds of pinks right now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog! I just followed you. I recently started my own blog and would love some feedback or maybe even a follow. Thanks so much, and keep up the great work!
    Justinerawrmakeup.blogspot.com

    Justinerawr,xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks like a great color! I need it!!

    Im having a giveaway, would love if you would enter!

    http://seventhingsbeauty.blogspot.com/2012/02/review-cutey-charm-bracelets-and.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes I love these! I have #101 tempting lilac, and #401 rebel red..., and I'd like to try Lovely Rose, because it looks so good on you!

    ReplyDelete

© scotlass99. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig