Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Beautyuk False Lash FX Mascara

I'm always on the hunt for a perfect drugstore mascara that gives carbon black fluttery lashes so when I received this little gem from beautyuk to review, I was excited to try it out!




I like the white packaging! Let's look at a close up of the wand




The bristles are plastic and are longer on one side than the other
Here are some pictures of it in action! On the left are my naked lashed which have been curled, and on the right is with one, two and three coats of the mascara




What was my verdict? It's not a 'wet' mascara, instead it actually feels quite dry which I liked as it allowed me to build up layers without my lashes clumping together however I wouldn't say it gave me lashes akin to wearing falsies. It did give length and separation to my lashes however I would have liked more volume. All in all for the money I think this would be a good everyday choice for mascara. It's not a high maintenance mascara, and by that I mean you don't have to worry about clumping or applying too much in one sweep, which I think makes it a good option for the work day.
This Beautyuk False Lash FX mascara costs £3.99 and is available from Superdrug or on the beautyuk website.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Great blog! New follower, please follow back. Thanks!

    http://beautyloveandlipgloss.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

© scotlass99. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig