Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Monday Manicure...errr on a Wednesday!

I know, I know...but Wednesday manicure doesn't quite have the same ring to it!

I've been getting well and truly sick of this damp, grey weather so I've been consoling myself by painting my nails in summery and sparkly colours! I must say it does lift my spirits a wee bit every time I look at them!

I applied Peach Satin by Barbara Daly (available in Tesco), which is a pretty peach...funnily enough! It's a cream finish and is pretty much opaque in 2 coats. Not content with that, I then applied the Saffron chunky gold glitter over the top. I picked this up at a market recently for a bargainous £1 however it's for sale on eBay here



What do you think? I think there is something quite sophisticated about the colour combination. All day at work the girls were asking me what I had on my nails!

Take care

Heather x

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I never would've thought to pair these two together, but they look fab!

    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete

© scotlass99. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig