Friday, December 14, 2012

Festive Party Look! Green Goddess!



Christmas and New Year are definitely my favourite time of year when it comes to make-up, you can pretty much douse yourself in glitter and bright colours and get away with it under the pretence that it is 'festive'!  Or not...

I wanted to do a festive look using green with a bit of a bronzey orange thrown in for good measure, and this is what I came up with!



Products Used
Clinique Even Better Foundation
Benefit Erase Paste
Chanel Solieil Tan de Chanel
Benefit Hoola
Sleek Rose Gold Blush
Illamasqua Lover Blush
MAC Painterly Pain Pot
Inglot Shadows (Colours TBC)
17 Midnight Eyeshadow
Loreal Perfect Slim Superliner
Famous by Sue Moxley Eyeliner
NYC Show Off Mascara
elf Eyebrow Kit in Medium
17 Lipstick in Belle
MAC Dazzleglass in Baby Sparks

Here is the video!  I hope the lighting isn't too bad, I've rigged up this cheap 'n' cheerful lighting configuration and crossing my fingers that it'll do and I won't have to fork out on proper studio lighting!  Let me know your thoughts?


Take care!
Heather x
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. You look so, so pretty in that last picture Heather! I love this look on you (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. What colour foundation do you use in clinique? Please reply :) looks lovely x

    ReplyDelete

© scotlass99. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig