Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Sleek MakeUP Sparkle 2 Palette


I'm sure it's no surprise to anyone who has followed me for a while that this is yet another Sleek post.  I can't apologise for it, as they are such a fantastic brand who always mix it up and push the envelope with new products and colours.

The Sparkle 2 Palette is my latest purchase, and although this was launched in the run-up to the festive season, it is still available in-store so I thought i'd share it with you!

Surprisingly, I don't own the original Sparkle palette, I think it was sold out by the time I got round to buying it, so I can't compare it to this one.  As you may be able to see, or just guess by the name of the palette, the majority of shades have a glittery finish.  Now, normally, I steer well clear of such shadows..me no likey the glittery fall out!  However, in terms of fall out these shades don't have much!  I usually slick on some Too Faced Shadow Insurance Glitter Glue beforehand and that seems to lock down any escapee glitter particles.  I'm also a bit more pat-pat than blend-blend when it comes to applying these shadows which also helps.

You can see from the swatches that, on the whole, the payoff with these shades is lovely.  There only shade which was sheer was Gold Ribbon, and to be fair that it wasn't really that bad..

I love this palette.  It may not get everyday use, but it's just so blimmin' pretty!

You can find this is Superdrug, or on the Sleek MakeUP website, priced at £7.99.  I believe the also ship internationally..so there's no excuse! ;)
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© scotlass99. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig