Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Kiehl's Facial Fuel No Shine Lip Balm

I am a lip chewer. It's a horrible habit but I do pull dry skin off my lips with my teeth. I know, it's disgusting! In order to keep my habit at bay, I try to keep my lips coated in some kind of gloss, lipstick or balm for the most part.

This Kiehl's Facial Fuel Lip Balm was an impulse purchase before getting on our flight back from Florida. My lips were really dry and I just wanted something to slick on during the flight. I didn't give it much consideration (as our flight had been called) and popped it in my basket!
What I love about this product is the way it makes my lips feel. It hydrates without being gloopy, claggy or sticky and it is ultra lightweight on the lips. At the same time, it quenches the lips and leaves them beautifully soft. I am also a fan of twist-up lip balms, there so much easier for on-the-go application, plus there is no dipping of the fingers into the pot to worry my germ-phobic self about. I honestly didn't have high hopes for this because lets face it, judging by the packaging it could be any old 99p lip balm. Yup, I'm a total packaging snob and I don't care who knows it! Ha!

It's also great for applying before drying lipsticks to keep them hydrated, or even to apply over a matter lipstick to make it more comfortable to wear.

This is a permanent fixture in my bag now and I think I'd go as far as to say that this is my favourite lip balm. For now anyway.

Well, I am a beauty blogger!

Available from the Kiehl's website, currently priced at £8.00

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. This product has much color. You can get any item as your wish.
    To get more information visit http://www.vegantreeowl.com.au

    ReplyDelete

© scotlass99. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig