Sunday, June 30, 2013

Bye Bye Google Friend Connect

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

I'm sure you'll all be sick of hearing this, but I thought I'd pop this quick post up anyway for anyone who wasn't aware that as of 1st July, Google Friend Connect will be no more.  GFC is the little box on the right hand side of my blog, the one with all the little smiley faces of my lovely followers.  Somehow Google thought it would be a good idea to get rid of this...yeah, good one Google!

So, after we have all shaken our fists angrily at Google for taking it away, you can follow me on Bloglovin, which is a great alternative.  I haven't personally made much use of Bloglovin up until now, but I'm going to move my blog reading list over there later - eeek..wish me luck!  Hopefully you'll want to take the time to follow me over there!

See you on the flip side!

Heather x
SHARE:

1 comment

© scotlass99. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig