Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Blogmas Day 9 | Christmas Party Outfit Picks Under £50

I'm so envious of those what are off out partying this festive period.  Our office are going for out for dinner but it's not really a dressy affair, or should I say - we're not going out-out!  So instead I thought I would share with you the dresses I have been lusting over which would be perfect for a night of drinks and dancing!

 ASOS Curve Empire Skater Dress with Lace Bib £28.00 - I love a good skater dress, it so flattering and feminine.  This dress is a bit on the short side for me, but teamed with some tights I think I could jut about carry it off.  The lace detail at the neckline is really unusual and shows a bit of the ol' cleavage without being totally inappropriate - you don't want to be the focus of the water cooler gossip the following Monday!
 Billie & Blossom Navy Velour Bodycon Dress £25.60 - This season I have been drawn towards velvet fabrics - this looks so luxurious and the deep navy colour is the perfect combination.  Although this is advertised as a bodycon style, I definitely think the ruching at the front would be pretty forgiving.
 Joe Browns Sexy Shimmering Dress £50.00 - Although i'm not going out anywhere special this Christmas, I'm think this would also be a great Christmas Day dress.  I love the colour and the way the deep v-neckline is offset with long sleeves.  I'm so close to ordering this...
AX PARIS CURVE Sweetheart Lace Midi Dress £37.50 - What is not to love about this dress?  The off-the-shoulder sleeve, sweetheart neckline and lacy print are all working tether to create what is a really smokin' hot dress!

What do you think of these dresses?  Any tickling your fancy for the office Christmas party?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© scotlass99. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig